Why Choose Us?
Our goal is to change peoples lives for the better. If your feet are unable to perform the tasks they are designed to do: like daily chores, playing with your children or participating in sport you won’t be a active, fitter and most important a happier you. If they are working at their best, you will be able to achieve all your goals and be a much happier you!
The Adelaide Heel Pain Clinic was founded in 2002 to create a clinic which would provide the local community a world class facility for the treatment and prevention of foot and leg problems within the financial reach of most South Australians.
Nearly 20 years later we have served 10,000 South Australian Heel Pain Sufferers and we absolutely love our community.
To do this we invest in our team both financially and with time with extensive training.
We also are innovators and are abreast of all the latest world class technology available.
We welcome all patients including:
- Private Patients with or without private health insurance
- Private Referral from your GP, Physio, Chiro, Osteopath or other health professional
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Medicare EPC (Care Plans)
You do not need a referral to have an appointment with us
Adelaide Heel Pain Clinics are providers for the below health funds:
Why Choose us?
- Members of Australian Podiatry Council
- Members of the Australian Podiatry Association
- Accredited Podiatrist (recognised for keeping up with current and modern advances in the podiatry profession)
- Member of Sports Medicine Australia
- Member of Australasian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Computerised Gait Analysis
- 3D Computer Scanned Orthotic Devices
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Available
- No Doctors referral required for private patients
- Extended hours and Saturday morning appointments
- Convenience of on the spot Health Insurance Claims (HICAPS)
- DVA (Veteran Affairs Gold Cards accepted with GP referral)
- Medicare (EPC) accepted and Bulk Billed with GP referral
- EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard credit card facilities
- Very Competitive Fees
- Swift Wart Treatment Available
- Join the 15,000 South Australians who belong to our clinic
- Only clinic in South Australia to have a Focal Shockwave Machine
Book Online in less than 60 Seconds
Easily book an appointment at Adelaide Heel Pain Clinics in less than 60 seconds by selecting a location, practitioner, date and time from our online booking portal. Same day appointments are available.
Join over 20,000 South Australians who are now pain free!