PLANTAR FASCIITIS ADELAIDE
Inflammation or degeneration caused by excessive stretching of the plantar fascia.
Plantar fascia is a thick ligament that supports the sole of the foot
- Dull ache or sharp pain when getting out of bed
- Dull ache or sharp pain when getting out of chair after sitting for a period
- Ache at end of the day
- Feels like a 'stone bruise'
- Mild to severe heel pain
- Poor foot function; flattening of arch causing plantar fascia to tear away
- Unsupportive/ soft footwear
- Tight calf muscle
- Body weight
- Sporting activity with poor training methods/ techniques
Adelaide Heel Pain Clinic proudly offer plantar fasciitis treatment to local North Adelaide, Eastwood, Parkside, Glenside, Frewville, Fullarton, Dulwich, Toorak Gardens, Malvern, Highgate, Myrtle Bank, Bowden, Brompton, Prospect, Sefton Park, Walkerville & Klemzig residents.
The experienced team at Heel Pain Clinics of Adelaide can assist with:
- Stretching, strengthening and icing
- Plantar fascia taping
- Radial Shockwave Therapy
- Address biomechanics (shoes/ orthotics)